MS-Tech 5-Axis CNC Controls
MS-Tech CNC Control software is fully integrated with the our hardware, relieving you from compatibility problems that you may have with other CNC systems. It supports a user-friendly graphical interface with choice of tool path or status display in addition to the program display and contains a large set of G-codes and M-codes that makes your programming of part-programs easy.
As a state-of- the-art CNC machine controller, MS-Tech 5-Axis CNC control comes with the following outstanding features:
- 5-axis tool length compensation
- rotary tool center point (RTCP) control
- tool tip programming along work-piece surfaces
- three–dimensional coordinate conversion
- cutter compensation on an angled plane
- canned cycles G81-G89 on an angled plane
- virtual axis for jogging along the center line of a tool in an angle
In addition to the examples above, there are many other head rotation type machines, table rotation type machines, and a combination of head and table rotation machines.
Because of the variation on 5-axis type, the G-codes for each type of 5-axis machine may be different. Please make sure the manual you received is specifically for the type of machine you have. If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com.